Monday, March 14, 2011

Online Shopping Steals

This week as a heads up this is what I have found online as steals.

Target is buy one get one half off with Handbags and Shoes.  You can mix and Match! Go Here to check it out.

My fav pics from this sale are:
Cognac Messenger Bag















Yellow Wedges








I really love these.  They would really complement my wardrobe because I have a very plain and simple style. These would go perfectly with Dark jeans and just a boyfriend tee.  It is the perfect mix of color and design.








Black/Brown Wedges



X bought these and I love them.  I am very tempted to buy them, but I want to hear from her about how they feel after wearing them for  a while.  Also I want PICS! hahaha









Clutch/Crossbody

Hello! This is a steal at $6.98! I own this in a cream color and it is just great! You can use it as a clutch and remove the straps or put the strap on and use it as a crossbody purse.  It is big enough to hold a lot of stuff but not too big so that it is cumbersome.  Love it!  And if you buy it with another bag or shoes it will only be $3.49! Bam! What a steal!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm def gonna have to post some pics of the shoes with a Pure Energy shrug I also got from Target.

    And ps the shoes are sooo comfortable. I wore them walking around in Monterey, and felt like I was wearing chucks. They were awesome. I think they come in brown too.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive