Friday, December 17, 2010

Work Clothes










Due to my new hectic schedule of work, study, work, study, work work work, study study study... I need new work clothes!! Duh!  I have found it very hard to find fashionable/comfortable work clothes is plus size.  Many of the work pants come way above the belly button.  But I have survived nonetheless.  I have found that dresses work very well and are very flattering.  And also reasonably priced! (most $40 and under at Ross, TJ maxx or Marshalls or Ebay)  But recently I found something incredibly hot that I want, yet is $130.

The dress alone is a little too sexy for work, but if you keep the jacket on it is perrrrrfect~!! Also it would be great for an after work date, to just take the jacket off.

Jacket                                                                                                                                         Dress


2 comments:

  1. lovee that jacket! and I love this blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true... Jude is way on top of those cute work outfits.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive