Monday, August 23, 2010

Cravings

I've been searching for some autumn pieces and I've run across some definite fall cravings that I thought I'd share.


Burgundy

I love this faux leather wrinkled jacket from Faith 21 in burgundy.




How I'd wear it: with a simple white tee, as pictured, with denim jeggings and cognac colored boots.


School Sweaters

School Sweaters like this Prep School Sweater Cardigan from Forever 21



How I'd wear it: tucked into a floral skirt, navy blue tights and black flats, or paired with cropped jeans, a skinny tie, big champagne stone-colored earrings and brown oxfords.


Berets and Slouchy Beanies

Like this mustard yellow knit beanie from Forever 21



How I'd wear it: with any and everything, for a pop of color. I already have a beanie just like this one, in mustard yellow and it brings fun to any outfit.

Panchos

I tend to stay away from thick cable knit, since it doesn't really flatter me, but I think I may have to rethink my aversion for this Old Navy Cape



How I'd wear it: paired with skinny jeans and slouchy faux suede black boots, or black leggings and a funky shoe (flat or heel).


Feel free to add some of your own inspiration/cravings :)


Thanks for reading! Beijos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive